Friday 5 September 2008

Ah! My Goddess Colours

http://www.ngoinhachung.net

Japan title: -
English title: Ah! My Goddess Colours

Story & Art: Kosuke Fujishima

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Shounen, Slice of Life

Status: Complete

Anime:

  • Oh My Goddess! (OAV)
  • Ah! My Goddess: The Movie
  • The Adventures of Mini-Goddess (TV)
  • Ah! My Goddess (TV)
  • Ah! My Goddess: Flights of Fancy (TV)
  • Aa Megami-sama: Tatakau Tsubasa (special)

Plot: 4 episodes of 4 Goddess! Total 120 pages over!! It's all COLOUR manga!!!

Volume 1

Chapther 1 (download - 5.8 mb) Understand Ah! My Goddess in 8 Pages
Chapther 2 (download - 12.2 mb) Tale of Belldandy: The Telephone Number is Wrong Number
Chapther 3 (download - 12.4 mb) Tale of Urd: Urd's Fantastic Adventure
Chapther 4 (download - 9.5 mb) Tale of Skuld: Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Chapther 5 (download - 15.1 mb) Tale of Peorth: Are You Being Served?
Chapther 6 (download - 1.5 mb) A Comical Fantasy Everyone can Read Together
Chapther 7 (download - 11.1 mb) An Encyclopedia of Goddess Terminology

No comments: